Friday, March 27, 2009

Sweet 16 Friday Picks

Well yesterday, I got 3 out of 4 correct but unfortunately the 1 I got wrong (Memphis) was a killer as I had them in the title game (losing to Pitt).

Time to regroup and go 4 for 4 today. 

  1. Louisiville over Michigan State  - I like Louisiville a lot but I don't see them winning the tournament. However Arizona is not the team to take them out.
  2. North Carolina over Gonzaga - Can we even call Gonzaga a mid major anymore? Their recruits are as good as anyones and they have their own private jet.... NC is still too much for them with too much firepower. Also I heard Brooklyn Decker is their #1 fan and wants to be their Ashley Judd... Good enough for me!
  3. Michigan State takes out Kansas  - MSU gets the honor of knocking out the reigning Champion. This Spartan team is flying under the radar but are really good.
  4. Oklahoma over Syracuse - If Griffin hadn't gotten hurt back in February, the Sooners are probably the top ranked team coming into the tournament. 
Good luck everyone!

Bill

No comments: