Monday, March 30, 2009

Bracket shot to hell!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted....... I only ended up getting 1 of the final four teams (North Carolina) and then I had them losing in the Semi Finals, so I don't even have a finalist left.

As for who's left, I suppose you have to make Brooklyn's team the favorite although I hope they choke!

If I'm choosing a wildcard, I gotta go with Michigan State. No super stars but well coached and Izzo's been there before. They've been flying under the radar and playing great ball. I'm a UConn fan but I just would like to see the Spartans upset them. Villanova's an interesting squad also. Coming out of the Big East, they're not going to be intimidated by NC and should give them a great game, but I just feel they won't have enough to beat them.

So I'm going MSU versus NC in the final.

Bill

No comments: