Monday, April 27, 2009

What's Bill Thinking?

  1. NFL Draft - I didn't get a chance to follow to much of it on tv, but some interesting choices... I did pretty good on my mock draft. A few trades messed somethings up, but I got a high percentage of the guys.
  2. Oakland Raiders - The Raiders second round pick is going to be highly followed. Michael Mitchell, a safety out of Ohio University. He didn't make any of the Mid America Conference all teams (they have 1st, 2nd and 3rd) and wasn't even invited to the combine. He was so lowly rated that he didn't make a lot of the scouts top 15 safeties available in the draft list, yet Al Davis deemed him the 57th best player available.. Comments from some other teams after the draft was they only rated him a free agent, not a guy that would be drafted in the 7 rounds...
  3. Jets Take Mark Sanchez - I hate the Jets. Let me say that again. I HATE the Jets. Yet, I like Sanchez and want him to do well... I'm not quite sure how I want this to turn out.
  4. William "the refigerator" Perry - Still in the hospital but his condition has been upgraded. He's suffering from an inflammation disorder with his nerves and was in critical condition last week.
  5. Everythings right in the world - Red Sox sweep the Yankee's. I'm happy!

Bill

No comments: