Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kendry Morales

Can someone help me out here? He broke his ankle last May and has been out since then. Supposedly he had a screw inserted in it.... I keep hearing "rumors"in the paper about "if he's back healthy", "lingering effects" and "when he's back at full speed" and stuff like that.

WTF?

I've had 3 broken ankles in my life. Two of them I was younger than Kendry, one I was older. With all 3 I was back playing basketball within 6 weeks and back at "full speed with no lingering effects" by 10 weeks.. Why isn't he heeled? He jumped and landed awkwardly on home plate, how much different can it be then me playing basketball, jumping and landing "awkwardly" on someone else's foot? It's not like he had a parachuting accident and shattered his fibia or some such injury like that....

We're now on 9 months since he broke it, I don't want nor need to hear that he's still not recovered. That's bullshit.

Man up bitch, it was a freaking broken ankle....

Bill

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good point. The Angels may be using his injury status as a way to position themselves to trade him, or cover if he doesn't perform to expectations.

Bill Tolman said...

It's kind of strange.. No reason he shouldn't be 100% healed by now unless somethings going on there they haven't disclosed.

We'll see