Saturday, November 11, 2006

OT - I'm In Love With A Serial Killer............. 11/11

I thought I'd deviate away from sports for a bit and give you a tv recommendation.

If you have Showtime, you have to check out Dexter on Sunday nights at 9pm.

In a nutshell, Dexter Morgan is a forensic pathologist by day for the Miami police department and a serial killer at night (although he only kills people that "deserve" it..).

It has great acting, it's well written and does a good job of breaking up the serious nature of it with humor. Needless to say, I highly recommend it. Here is a clip:

http://tinyurl.com/ygsl68

I'd recommend watching from the beginning so go to Showtime on Demand and start from episode 1.

If you're a fan of drama, comedy and who done it, this is the show for you!

Ciao,

bill

No comments: